We are using cookies on our website. Cookies are small text files which are being saved on your computer, tablet or mobile phone during your visit on our website. These cookies give us information about how and how often you use our website. If necessary, these cookies can help us adjust the website to improvement it’s functioning. Also, we can show you our advertisements when visiting another website and we are able to measure the efficiency of our online marketing campaigns. You can remove cookies in your internet browser, or choose ‘all cookies need to be refused at any time’ in your internet settings.
We are using these types of cookies:
- Functional cookies are being used to improve ease of use, like automatically completion of forms, preferred language, preference for cookie notifications and optimal browser support. Parties: Google Duration cookies: 1 year
- Monitoring/Analytics cookies are being saved on your device mostly by other parties, like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager or Hotjar. With these data, we can monitor your website visits and adjust website information to serve you even better. Parties: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Hotjar Duration cookies: maximum 2 years
- Marketing or targeting cookies are being used to save your interests, so we can show you relevant advertisements on our or other websites. However, it’s possible that our advertisements will show up also without cookies. Parties: Google Adwords, Facebook and LinkedIn Duration: maximum 2 years
With this, there are none or very small consequences for the privacy of our website visitors. We don’t process complete IP-addresses and these or other data will not be shared with Google. These cookies are being saved for 6 months.
Legal grounds on which we base the processing of your personal data
We base the processing of your personal data on different legal grounds. A substantial part of your personal data which we process, is processed because this is necessary in terms of our contract with you and our client. Furthermore, we process your personal data because it is necessary for us to execute our legitimate interests to inform you and keep you informed of our activities and to make you offers. Some personal data is also processed only based on your prior consent.
Rights of the person concerned
The person concerned of whom we are processing personal data has several rights according to the general data protection regulation (AVG). In brief:
- Information and insight: you can ask for insight in your personal data which we are processing. We are happy to tell you about how and why we are processing the data concerned.
- Rectification: if the situation occurs that we possess any personal data that is not correct, we will adjust it on your request.
- Oblivion: we are obligated to delete any personal data on your request. It is possible that we need to safe some personal data for certain purposes.
- Restriction: if you feel that your personal data is/was being used illegal or unlawful, you can demand to restrict the processing of these personal data.
- Objection: you have the right to object any processing of your personal data.
The exact content of these rights and it’s restrictions are mentioned in the general data protection regulation (AVG). We are following this regulation when it comes to your rights.
In addition to the rights mentioned above, you can withdraw your permission for the processing of your personal data for the purpose of mailings, newsletters, reviews and customer satisfaction research. You can withdraw your permission by sending an e-mail to an appropriate address mentioned in the table at the beginning of this document
If you feel that your privacy rights are being violated, you have the right to file a complaint at the Authority for Personal Data.
If a personal data breach has occurred, we will report this to the Dutch Data Protection Authority without unreasonable delay, unless it is unlikely that the personal data breach entails a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. If the personal data breach is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, we will immediately inform the person concerned about the personal data breach.